Open to Embalming licensees: current, retired, and non-practice, Apprentice/Interns.
Application Fee: $75.00 includes 1st year dues / annual renewal $50.00.
Dues are $25.00 for the duration of your enrollment in mortuary school. Your student membership will expire on the date of your graduation. When you begin your apprenticeship/internship you can convert to a regular membership for the current renewal fee and will have full membership privileges.
Your membership entitles you to access to the member’s only section and requests for reprints of articles. You have no voting rights as a student member. Students must apply using this PDF application form.
Open to companies, professional publications, mortuary schools, other associations, and casket & vault companies.
Application Fee: $150.00 per year. PDF application form
X • Online Form (credit cards only) - New Members and Renewals - Join or renew your membership in the American Society of Embalmers
X • Pay by check or credit card - New Members - Join the American Society of Embalmers (PDF 74K)
• Pay by check or credit card - Renewals - Renewal Application (PDF 6K)
ASE’s Membership Application (above) and all PDF Documents presented on the site are viewable
with the latest FREE Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
X • Members Only Section (UserID and Password required) - In the Members Only website you can self-manage
X X your own member profile, change your password online, include your profile in the new Consultant/Supplier Directory, & more...
Benefits of Membership
The American Society of Embalmers is formed with the intent to provide the embalmer with a wide range of resources. The ASE Website is user friendly and is a comprehensive source of information on all aspects of embalming.
Some of these resources include:
- An e-Library with a comprehensive archive of embalming and related articles
- A Links Page to important embalming related Websites
- A listing of embalming education events
- A resource for requesting research information
- An e-Newsletter that will have articles on technical embalming, embalming products and news that is relevant to the embalmer
- An annual meeting with continuing education credits that will focus on embalming.
In addition, this Website will be updated on a regular basis and will continue to provide other services for the embalmer. You will want to check back regularly to get the latest information.